Saturday, January 28, 2012

DIY Fruit-on-the-bottom Yogurt


Your very own fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt parfait, with more protein and less sugar.
I prefer to make my own sweet fruity yogurt to buying the ready-made varieties in the store. I have found that the standard store-bought fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt has too much sugar-and too little protein-for my taste. The sugar-free fruity yogurts have too many weird ingredients. Making your own fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt is easy. It tastes better, and takes only minutes. You'll need:
  • 1 container plain yogurt (I used fat-free Greek)
  • jam or preserve of choice (I used sugar-free a Wegman's brand triple berry flavor)
  1. Put the jam or preserve at the bottom of your container of choice.
  2. Top with yogurt.
  3. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment