|These babies are whole grain and gluten-free, but you wouldn't know it!|
- 3 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 12 oz can of beer (I used GF New Grist)
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil of choice (optional)
- to taste: lots of cinnamon, sweetener, salt, and diced dried plums (such as Plum Amazins)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin tins with baking cups.
- Mix oat flour and baking powder together; fluff with spoon.
- Add beer and stir until mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Enjoy! (these are delicious warm or cold)
Note on beers: you will probably want to choose a lighter tasting beer if you are making a dessert. You don't want the beer flavor to overpower the other flavors in the dish.
|View from the top.|
|View from the side.|
|All together now.|