- Coconut butter (coconut oil would probably also work here, but I haven't tried it)
- Unflavored soy protein powder (you could probably use another protein powder, but I think soy protein powder has a flour-y taste that works well here)
- Orange marmalade (I used sugar free Polaner)
- Vanilla extract to taste (optional)
- Microwave a few spoonfuls of the coconut butter so that it melts.
- Add soy protein powder and marmalade and stir until a thick dough forms. Stir in vanilla extract if desired. Start with approximately equal amounts of the coconut butter, protein powder, and marmalade, then adjust as necessary to get a good consistency.
- Shape the batter into cookie shapes with your hands.
- Put the cookies in the fridge for a few hours.
Peanut Butter Balls!