|These muffins look especially festive wrapped in multicolor paper!|
- 3 cups oat flour
- 1-3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 spoonful of ground flaxseed (optional, makes muffins less crumbly)
- 1 bottle of beer (for gf muffins, use a gf beer)
- salt, sweetener, and cinnamon to taste
- vanilla (optional)
- raisins to taste (I used 1.5 single serving boxes of Del Monte raisins)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the oat flour and baking powder (and the flaxseed, if desired); fluff with spoon.
- Add the beer, stir until all the clumps of oat flour get dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and taste the batter. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Pour the batter into 12 lined or greased muffin tins and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
|Right after they leave the oven, all ready to be eaten!|
|You can see a few of the raisins peeking through the surface.|