To make these oats, you will need:
- Milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond)
- Carob powder to taste
- Optional: instant coffee powder, cinnamon, sweetener, and salt
- Old-fashioned oats
- Mix the milk with a few spoonfuls of carob powder and the optional ingredients, if you're using them. Stir everything, taste, and adjust proportions if necessary.
- Add the oats and stir the mixture.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight. Over this time the oats will absorb the liquid and get really creamy.