They're also super easy to make - you don't even need to bake or fry them!
To make these donut holes, you will need:
- Coconut butter
- Unflavored soy protein powder
- Blueberry jam (I used sugar free Smuckers, for a fiber boost you could use Polaner); you'll want approximately equal quantities of the first three ingredients
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Microwave a few spoonfulls of coconut butter until melted.
- Add some soy protein powder to the liquid coconut butter and stir until absorbed.
- Stir in blueberry jam. You should have a thick dough now. If necessary, adjust quantities of soy protein powder and blueberry jam to get everything to the desired consistency.
- Roll dough into balls.