Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Ingredient All-Natural Deep Chocolate Pudding


This is a wonderful guilt-free healthy pudding.  I make it when I'm craving chocolate and have a banana lying around the house.  The pudding has no added sugar, no gluten, and very, very little fat, yet is totally amazingly delicious!  You will need:

  • 1 banana
  • Unsweetened cocoa powder


  1. Mash the banana.
  2. Add cocoa powder to taste and stir until all of the powder has been absorbed into the banana mash.
  3. Enjoy!
That's really all there is to it!  If you want the pudding to have a mocha flavor, you can also add some instant coffee to the mix.  Super yum!





Part of Allergy Free Wednesdays.

3 comments:

  1. fun...and so easy! My kids are nuts for bananas and chocolate, so this would be a hit! thanks for sharing at AFW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I've been making this pudding for years, glad other people can enjoy it now too!

      Delete
  2. Why haven't I thought of this? I can't wait to try it!

    Nancy
    www.RealFoodAllergyFree.com

    ReplyDelete