I prefer this mocha to the Starbucks variety. It's cheaper and it avoids the all the unnecessary sugars found in store-bought drinks! When made with the recommended ingredients below, the drink has no sugar, 6 grams of fiber, and 60 calories. You will need:
- 1 cup unsweetend almond milk (I used original Almond Breeze)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, or to taste (I used Hershey's special dark)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- sweetener to taste (I used 1 packet of stevia)
- Heat almond milk in mug in the microwave for 90 seconds on high or until milk is hot.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until dissolved.