This pudding is really easy and really, really good! The protein powder ads a flour-y consistency, which when combined with banana mash and vanilla tastes a lot like banana bread!
You will need:
- 1 banana, at least medium-ripe
- Protein powder of choice (unflavored soy works well here)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Mash the banana
- Stir in one serving of the protein powder until blended.
- Add cinnamon to taste and a few drops of vanilla and stir.
- Serve topped with additional cinnamon.
deep chocolate, magic mocha, and peanut butter puddings!