I would call this an "artsy" bread, although not an "artisan" bread. The bread holds its own with other foods. It would pair quite nicely with a soup or chili. It would also make great breadcrumbs!
To make rosemary cornbread, you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups corn flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 3 spoonfuls of baking powder
- 1 bottle of beer (I used Bards)
- rosemary, salt, and sugar to taste
- apricot jam (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add beer and stir, then taste the batter and adjust the seasoning. Add a few spoonfuls of apricot jam to the batter, if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
As shared on Allergy Free Lunchbox Love.